Skip to content
- Stage 1: The leader critically evaluates the status quo.
- Stage 2: The leaders formulate and articulate future goals and a idealized future vision.
- Stage 3: The leader shows how the goals and vision can be achieved.
- If leaders use behaviors such as vision articulation, environmental sensitivity, and unconventional behavior, followers will attribute charismatic leadership to them.
- Charismatic leadership relative to close-up and at-a-distance leaders.
- Both types of leaders are viewed as charismatic but possess quite different traits and behaviors.