Previously Known as F6
Taxation will develop knowledge and skills relating to the tax system as applicable to individuals, single companies, and groups of companies.
You’ll learn the core knowledge of the underlying principles and major technical areas of taxation as they affect the activities of individuals and businesses.
- Explain the operation and scope of the tax system and the obligations of tax payers and/or their agents and the implications of non-compliance
- Explain and compute the income tax liabilities of individuals and the effect of national insurance contributions (NIC) on employees, employers and the self employed
- Explain and compute the chargeable gains arising on individuals
- Explain and compute the inheritance tax liabilities of individuals
- Explain and compute the corporation tax liabilities of individual companies and groups of companies
- Explain and compute the effects of value added tax on incorporated and unincorporated businesses
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. Successful completion of applied skills module will lead you to the Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business.
|A. THE TAX SYSTEM AND ITS ADMINISTRATION|
|B. INCOME TAX AND NIC LIABILITIES|
|C. CHARGEABLE GAINS FOR INDIVIDUALS|
|D. INHERITANCE TAX|
|E. CORPORATION TAX LIABILITIES|
|F. VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)|
No Reviews found for this course.