STRATEGIC BUSINESS LEADER (SBL)
Previously Known as P1 & P3
Strategic Business Leader is one of essential subject in strategic professional module. It will develop you to demonstrate organizational leadership and senior consultancy or advisory capabilities and relevant professional skills, through the context of an integrated case study.
- Apply excellent leadership and ethical skills to set the ‘tone from the top’ and promote a positive culture within the organization, adopting a whole organization perspective in managing performance and value creation.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the governance and agency system of an organization and recognize the responsibility of the board or other agents towards their stakeholders, including the organization’s social responsibilities and the reporting implications.
- Evaluate the strategic position of the organization against the external environment and the availability of internal resources, to identify feasible strategic options.
- Analyze the risk profile of the organization and of any strategic options identified, within a culture of responsible risk management.
- Select and apply appropriate information technologies and data analytics, to analyses factors affecting the organization’s value chain to identify strategic opportunities and implement strategic options within a framework of robust IT security controls.
- Evaluate management reporting and internal control and audit systems to ensure compliance and the achievement of organization’s objectives and the safeguarding of organizational assets
- Apply high level financial techniques from Skills exams in the planning, implementation and evaluation of strategic options and actions.
- Enable success through innovative thinking, applying best in class strategies and disruptive technologies in the management of change; initiating, leading and organizing projects, while effectively managing talent and other business resources.
- Apply a range of Professional Skills in addressing requirements within the Strategic Leader examination and in preparation for, or to support, current work experience.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
Your skills will be further enhanced. Successful completion of strategic professional module will lead you to ACCA qualification.
|E. TECHNOLOGY AND DATA ANALYTICS|
|F. ORGANIZATIONAL CONTROL AND AUDIT|
|G. FINANCE IN PLANNING AND DECISION-MAKING|
|H. INNOVATION, PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT|
|I. PROFESSIONAL SKILLS|
No Reviews found for this course.