MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING (MA)
Previously Known as F2
Management Accounting will develop techniques to help you support businesses to plan, control and monitor performance.
You’ll learn different ways of managing finance within an organization with the aim of enhancing business performance.
- Explain the nature, source and purpose of management information
- Explain and apply cost accounting techniques
- Prepare budgets for planning and control
- Compare actual costs with standard costs and analyses any variances
- Explain and apply performance measurements and monitor business performance.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
The exams Accountant in Business, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting, along with the completion of the foundations in professionalism module, will lead you to the Diploma in Accounting and Business.
|A. THE NATURE, SOURCE AND PURPOSE OF MANAGEMENT INFORMATION|
|B. COST ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES|
|D. STANDARD COSTING|
|E. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT|
No Reviews found for this course.