FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (FM)
Previously Known as F9
Financial Management develops the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing, and dividend policy decisions.
- Discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
- Assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
- Discuss and apply working capital management techniques
- Carry out effective investment appraisal
- Identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
- Discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations
- Explain and apply risk management techniques in business.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. Successful completion of applied skills module will lead you to the Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business.
|A. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FUNCTION|
|B. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ENVIRONMENT|
|C. WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT|
|D. INVESTMENT APPRAISAL|
|E. BUSINESS FINANCE|
|F. BUSINESS VALUATIONS|
|G. RISK MANAGEMENT|
No Reviews found for this course.