CORPORATE AND BUSINESS LAW (LW)
Previously Known as F4
Corporate and Business Law will develop knowledge and skills in the understanding of the general legal framework, and of specific legal areas relating to business, recognizing the need to seek further specialist legal advice where necessary.
You’ll learn general knowledge of the legal framework as well as your specific knowledge of how the law relates to business.
- Identify the essential elements of the legal system, including the main sources of law
- Recognize and apply the appropriate legal rules relating to the law of obligations
- Explain and apply the law relating to employment relationships
- Distinguish between alternative forms and constitutions of business organizations
- Recognize and compare types of capital and the financing of companies
- Describe and explain how companies are managed, administered and regulated
- Recognize the legal implications relating to insolvency law
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate fraudulent and criminal behavior.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree. Successful completion of applied skills module will lead you to the Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business.
|A. ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM|
|B. THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS|
|C. EMPLOYMENT LAW|
|D. THE FORMATION AND CONSTITUTION OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS|
|E. CAPITAL AND THE FINANCING OF COMPANIES|
|F. PREPARING BASIC FINANCIAL STATEMENTS|
|G. INSOLVENCY LAW|
|H. CORPORATE FRAUDULENT AND CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR|
No Reviews found for this course.