ADVANCED AUDIT AND ASSURANCE (AAA)
Previously Known as P7
Advanced Audit and Assurance is one of optional subject in strategic professional module. You will learn to analyses, evaluate and conclude on the assurance engagement and other audit and assurance issues in the context of best practice and current developments.
- Recognize the legal and regulatory environment and its impact on audit and assurance practice
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively on an assurance or other service engagement within a professional and ethical framework
- Assess and recommend appropriate quality control policies and procedures in practice management and recognize the auditor’s position in relation to the acceptance and retention of professional appointments
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of audit assignments and apply the International Standards on Auditing
- Evaluate findings and the results of work performed and draft suitable reports on assignments
- Identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of non-audit assignments
- Understand the current issues and developments relating to the provision of audit-related and assurance services
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
Your skills will be further enhanced. Successful completion of strategic professional module will lead you to ACCA qualification.
|A. REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT|
|B. PROFESSIONAL AND ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS|
|C. QUALITY CONTROL AND PRACTICE MANAGEMENT|
|D. PLANNING AND CONDUCTING AN AUDIT OF HISTORICAL FINANCIAL INFORMATION|
|E. COMPLETION, REVIEW AND REPORTING|
|F. OTHER ASSIGNMENTS|
|G. CURRENT ISSUES AND DEVELOPMENTS|
No Reviews found for this course.