ADVANCE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (APM)
Previously Known as P5
Advanced Performance Management is one of optional subject in strategic professional module. You will learn to apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts and to contribute to the evaluation of the performance of an organization and its strategic and operational development. .
- Use strategic planning and control models to plan and monitor organizational performance
- Assess the impact of risk and uncertainty on organizational performance
- Identify and evaluate the design features of effective performance management information and monitoring systems
- Apply appropriate strategic performance measurement techniques in evaluating and improving organizational performance
- Advise clients and senior management on strategic business performance evaluation and on recognizing vulnerability to corporate failure
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
Your skills will be further enhanced. Successful completion of strategic professional module will lead you to ACCA qualification.
|A. STRATEGIC PLANNING AND CONTROL|
|B. IMPACT OF RISK AND UNCERTAINTY ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|C. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT SYSTEMS AND DESIGN|
|D. STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT|
|E. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION AND CORPORATE FAILURE|
No Reviews found for this course.