ADVANCE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (AFM)
Previously Known as P4
Advanced Financial Management is one of optional subject in strategic professional module. You will learn to apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgement as expected of a senior financial executive or advisor, in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organization in private and public sectors.
- Explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognize the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- Evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- Assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- Evaluate and advise on alternative corporate re-organization strategies
- Apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
Your skills will be further enhanced. Successful completion of strategic professional module will lead you to ACCA qualification.
|A. ROLE OF SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISER IN THE MULTINATIONAL ORGANISATION|
|B. ADVANCED INVESTMENT APPRAISAL|
|C. ACQUISITIONS AND MERGERS|
|D. CORPORATE RECONSTRUCTION AND RE ORGANISATION|
|E. TREASURY AND ADVANCED RISK MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES|
No Reviews found for this course.