ACCOUNTANT IN BUSINESS (AB)
Previously Known as F1
Accountant in Business will teach you how businesses operate effectively, efficiently and ethically and will show the critical role finance professionals play in achieving this.
You’ll understand business in the context of its environment, including economic, legal and regulatory influences on aspects like governance, employment, health and safety, data protection and security.
- the purpose and types of businesses, and their interactions with stakeholders and the external environment
- business organization structure, functions and the role of corporate governance
- the function of accountancy and audit
- the principles of authority, leadership and team management
- personal effectiveness as the basis for effective team and organizational behavior
- Upholding professional ethics and professional values in business.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE
The exams Accountant in Business, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting, along with the completion of the foundations in professionalism module, will lead you to the Diploma in Accounting and Business.
|A. THE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION, ITS STAKEHOLDERS AND THE EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT|
|B. BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE, FUNCTIONS AND GOVERNANCE|
|C. ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING SYSTEMS, CONTROLS AND COMPLIANCE|
|D. LEADING AND MANAGING INDIVIDUALS AND TEAMS|
|E. PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS AND COMMUNICATION|
No Reviews found for this course.